Ever feel like you are similar to the lone ranger forging through life mostly alone? Doododoooo! Hiho silver away!
Even if you are surrounded by people, do feel supported and inspired to live your full potential and shine like the diamond that you are?
Have you ever gone through a really hard time and you weren't sure who to turn to?
Support is one of those things that we all yearn for.
As humans we are mostly social creatures and we often thrive when we are a part of a supportive community.
We need to balance our alone time with time surrounded by a supportive tribe. Time alone is important to learn to find peace, happiness and strength within however behind every great achievement is a great support team.
Nature knows that it cannot thrive alone... it requires the interaction of all the elements to live at its full potential. Ecosystems are natures support systems for life.
Ask anyone who is living life with full sparkle, peace of mind and abundance and they will for sure have a support team in place to keep them focussed and thriving.
I used to be the classic 'Lone Ranger'! I could do everything all on my own... thank you very much. I was sure that I was strong enough to carry all the problems of the world on my shoulders! Fiercely independent to the point of exhaustion! Silliness! I soon learnt the hard way that greater power comes from uniting, joining forces and creating a supportive tribe around me.
These days I have a team of supporters that is separate to my friends and family to keep my life thriving at an abundant level. I have regular sessions to receive the presence and support that I provide for others... to keep my cup full.
If I didn't, I couldn't work at my optimum. In fact my recent trip to Bali has inspired me to increase my support to a greater level, as I am now ready to reach and inspire even more people with my work.
Who is your support team? Who sees you... really sees you? Who holds you... who is your rock in the hard times? Who understands you and inspires you to greater growth and awakening?
I see you. I support you. I believe in you.
As a counsellor and coach I mostly see clients who are high achievers and who are big supporters of others in their lives.... other therapists, healers, CEOs, people who run their own business, parents who are the central support for wee ones, or people who are committed to growth and awakening.
You don't have to do it all on your own! You deserve support too!
In fact you are 100 times more likely to thrive financially, emotional and spiritually if your life is filled with regular support.
So don't put off inspiring and profoundly nourishing support for another second!
5 support tips to turn survive into THRIVE!
1. Let people in – Be brave, be honest, be real, be vulnerable. Many of those who don't feel supported keep all of their issues close to their chest so that nobody really knows what kind of support they need. Open up peeps! Share you heart! The universe is here to support you!
2. Listen to recurring thoughts – if you have often thought that you would love to do a certain session or see a certain therapist/master DO IT! Stop putting these things off as they are essential for you to grow and evolve.
3. Put yourself first – you have permission to be selfish. Put yourself first! It's all about YOU! You will be a soooooo much more super dooper effective boss, lover, therapist, partner, parent and person when you have offloaded your doubts and fears and filled your own cup first!
4. Skype Coaching – I would love to support your life, dreams and deepest yearnings! I invite you to do some one to one Skype coaching sessions that provide all the support, nurture, challenge and mind blowing awakening that is required to thrive. Bring me your hurt and together we will transform it into joy and awakening! Woohoo! Email me to book a session today.
"Sessions with Courtney keep my eyes on the vast perspective and truth of life. She has an intuitive way to pick up on the themes that limit me and I get stuck on and she points me in the direction of the greater truth. I love having some-one wise and objective to my life to check in with regularly and keep me growing, learning and awakening. Courtney's light hearted nature makes the darker stuff more fun. There is lots of laughter in our sessions." Di Mahoney
5. Intensive transformation program - I have created the Wellness Adventure which is a one to one 4 week Skype coaching program that detoxes your life and inspires a profound process of awakening. The Wellness Adventure is great for life transitions, stuck phases, dark patches, black holes, crossroads, bumpy periods or stormy inner worlds! It kinda kicks your 'poor me' negativity to the curb and spotlights your awesomeness! More details HERE.
“Courtney was masterful at meeting me exactly where I was at on my learning journey. Her powerful presence made me feel safe to open, surrender and trust in her process. I felt amazing progress and results from each weeks actions. Each week building on the positivity & strength of the previous week. At the end of the 4 week program I felt an inner peace and expandedness, anchored in a knowing that everything is ok and everything will be ok. My inner confidence is radiating with a renewed strength from being reconnected to my own higher self and intuition. I feel very grateful to Courtney and highly recommend her services." Anna Gatsios
So if you have been flirting with the idea of having sessions with me and awakening to the magic that is your true essence... go for it! You will be so glad that you did! Or if you know of some-one who could do with some deep support I would be stoked if you would recommend me to your tribe! I love my job!
As always I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.
Shine bright! x