Does money stress you out?
Do you hold yourself back from doing things you love because of money?
Do you feel stuck at a certain income level?
Our relationship with money is often overlooked yet it is a very powerful relationship worth healing.
Money is a huge source of stress and worry for so many people and much of the worry can be released when we have the courage to clean up our money story.
It took me a looooooooong time to clean up my money story and I continue to shift through more and more layers each year as my business grows.
I lived at a simple survival level for many years mostly because my spiritual training advocated for a simple life. I took the minimalist approach to life and kept my financial desires and destiny suppressed on my search for inner peace.
I labelled money as evil and something I wanted only to satisfy my basic needs of survival yet I had secret yearnings that were being ignored. There was an inner battle going on inside of me that needed to be addressed.
When I finally challenged my beliefs around money, all of the desires that had been shoved into my socks, popped up to the surface to be realised.
There was a new fullness in my being that breathed a sigh of relief when I stopped resisting the abundance that my soul was guiding me towards.
5 Tips to End the Money Worry Cycle
1. Be Grateful For What you Have - We need to be grateful for all of the money that flows to us rather than dwell on what we don't have. It's not about how much money we have it's about how abundant we feel in our hearts that counts. Focus daily on what is already flowing and the flow will naturally expand.
2. Focus on Abundance - We live in a wildly abundant universe. Everything that we require is always available to us... we just need to open our eyes, our heart and our energy to receive. We need to make decisions based on abundance not lack. Be mindful of your scarcity mindset that keeps you playing small. When you are seeing the world through scarse eyes, challenge these thoughts and refocus your attention on the truth of abundance. Constant stress and worry about money breeds greater money issues. Choose to see the world as abundant and prosperity will be your reality.
3. Explore and Heal your Money Story - No doubt you've all heard of the above point to focus on abundance but it can be difficult to do this when we are filled with high charged emotion. When we are filled with stress and fear it can be hard to keep our focus on abundance. This is when we need to put our gumboots on and dive deep into the muddy waters of our childhood beliefs and explore the origins of our issues around money and success. We need the courage to get to the core of our relationship with money and uncover the root of the fear that we are experiencing. I often use journaling to chisel to the core of my fears and the story that I've been telling myself or I seek out mentors to help me heal the old beliefs.
4. Practice the Art of Manifesting - Practice anything and eventually you will master it. When my intuition was guiding me to open to greater levels of financial abundance I read every book about money and abundance I could get my hands on. I began a daily practice filled with gratitude, abundance and asking clearly and directly what I wanted to create. Some people think they are no good with money but they never bother to practice the art of manifesting. Just like learning a new language, you need to practice, practice, practice everyday until it becomes natural to you to see the world through abundant eyes.
5. Let Money Enter Your Spiritual Work - Just like when you meditate you focus on your breathe and keep gently returning the focus to your breath each time your mind wanders off... each time you notice yourself worrying about money, stressing out over a bill or constantly telling yourself you can't afford to action the nudges of your soul... turn your focus to the truth of abundance. Take a deep breath, open and expand your chest to receive and trust that the universe always has your back.
Life is about growth. Too many soulful beings resist the abundance that is available to them because they are not willing to explore their money story and heal.
Are you ready to grow your ability to attract abundance into your life? Are you ready to earn money doing what you love?
In the Peace Passion & Profit Mastermind we dive deeply into the world of abundance to expand and heal our relationship with money. A powerful 6 month business mentoring program filled all of the inner and outer work required to create an abundant living doing what you love.
YES I'M READY TO MANIFEST ABUNDANCE