Have you ever felt the green eyed monster rear it's head when you look at other people's business success?
Have you felt the gut wrenching punch of the 'I'm not good enough' voice that can often berate us when we get the measuring stick out and compare ourselves to others?
“She has more of this and more of that. He is better at this or better at that.”
We often don't just compare business success... we compare our looks, we compare our partners, we compare our lifestyles, our jobs, our children, our bank balances.
We hear what other people are doing, we see the photo edition of their lives on facebook or on television and we assume that they are so much better or worse off than us.
Our self worth goes up and down like a yoyo depending on who we are comparing ourselves to.
It is a crazy battle of superiority and inferiority complexes!
Nuts nuts nuts!
It is a sure fire way to be miserable if we spend the whole time measuring ourselves against others.
Does one wave in the ocean compare itself to another wave. “Oh dude you are so much bigger and fatter than me”. No! A wave simple ripples across the surface of life in all its natural glory whatever the quality, shape or size.
So who's ready to get off the comparison train and board the inspiration train?
The inspiration train is filled with contentment and gratitude.
Everyone on the train supports your achievements and your awakening.
There is room for you to shine as bright as the sun on a scorching summers day!
So who's coming for a ride?
All aboard! Wooowhooooo!
On the inspiration train there is no better or worse, there is only inspiration.
When we are on the inspiration train we look for other peoples strengths and we are inspired by them.
The ticket that gets you onto the inspiration train is equal worth. Everyone on the inspiration train has the same value.
We all have different skills, assets and talents and we are free to share them.
We are free to shine our natural radiance and there is plenty of room for everyone to shine there particular unique sparkle. The purpose of sharing on the inspiration train is purely to inspire others to surrender to their innate greatness.
On the inspiration train when we see someone doing well and shining in all their talents, skills and unique beauty we applaud and celebrate them. It triggers feelings of inspiration and happiness.
There air is thick with magic and motivation! We are free to shine the light we were born to shine and celebrate the uniqueness of all the reflections around us.
The inspiration train is not just a myth, it exists in the Peace Passion & Profit Mastermind... a supportive group of fellow like minded entrepreneurs who are following their dream and will celebrate your dream creation too.
5 Tips for turning Comparison into Inspiration
1. Notice. Next time you see some-one who has something you admire observe the reaction in your mind and body. Notice what thought pattern and emotional pattern naturally arises in your mind. Notice if your dialogue is implying that you are better or worse than the other person.
2. Be Gentle. We all have the tendency in our mind to compare so be gentle with yourself when you notice your mind has labelled you as superior or inferior.
3. Comparison reveals our shadow. We often can feel intimidated, jealous or judgemental of people who have skills that we admire. It often reveals areas where we have wounds and thus have judged ourselves. Acknowledge your wounds and be willing to let go.
4. Identify comparison as an illusion... at the core we are all equal. Look deep into the eyes of the other person until you see the essence of life at the core of the other. From this profound perspective, ultimately it is YOU who has the quality that you admire in the other.
That 'other' person is merely another aspect of you. A free wave in the vast ocean of who you are. When you see what you would like in another say to yourself, “Well done aspect of me” . This connects you with the qualities you admire rather than separating you.
5. Celebrate. Once you have acknowledged the deeper truth of connectedness. Celebrate that quality in the other. Take in a deep breathe and allow your mind to be inspired by the quality and enjoy it as if it is yours!
If you have procrastinated on your dream in 2016 and are ready to get moving on your heart's work... join the inspiration train in the Peace Passion & Profit Mastermind and be a part of a high vibe group of souls who are stepping up and creating their dreams.
Finish the year with a powerful plan set in motion for your dream to be realised in 2017.
YES I'M READY TO JOIN THE INSPIRATION TRAIN AND CREATE MY DREAM BIZ